I need help doing Basic Level 1

24 bit

DarthHacker
6 years ago | edited 6 years ago

[/Spoiler]So I have windows and I looked in the other threads and all of them are for Linux or something,[Spoiler] I know your suppose to convert it to an image but I’m not sure what type and I’m so confused

13replies
10voices
382views
Smyler [WHGhost]
6 years ago | edited 6 years ago

You are giving lots of information here… That should be enough to solve the level.
But if you really are stuck:

Edit - sent by PM, it’s too much of a spoil

The-cipher
6 years ago

Does not matter the OS, just think if what you are seeing in the file is right ? if not think how to make it right.

Cheers!

Smyler [WHGhost]
6 years ago

The OS and desktop environment can make things way easier for some of us, but you are right, it is the same idea for everyone, no matter the OS, and anyone can fo it.

Saif_Rapper2002
6 years ago

Hi Please can anyone help me to do the level 1

Darwin [DIDIx13]
6 years ago

Sure where are you stuck ? :)

Have you read through the forum yet? If you take your time to read what people have said in the thread already then you’ll see that a lot of people have put really good hints in there. Some may be a bit too revealing in my opinion but that’s to your benefit :p

qazertyuiop
6 years ago

help please

Smyler [WHGhost]
6 years ago

Where are you stuck? PM me if you think your answer could be a spoil.

SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

I think that you can read the different threads.

mohammad1230
6 years ago

hello everyone i need to help can anyone to help me for level one basic

mohammad1230
6 years ago

:s hello everyone i need to help can anyone to help me for level one basic

SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

Of which part of the challenge are you stuck?

mrbot1
6 years ago

Please open the file a read what it’s written there. Investigate what that means so you can see the file.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 14

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss