is this normal?

24 bit

Jonah_lee
6 years ago

I opened the file and just got random stuff like this:

BM6 6 ( l $

at first i thought i had to decode this, but it seems like others have no trouble… is this normal?

8replies
7voices
289views
dimooz
6 years ago

You need to understand what you’re reading in the file. (and yes it’s “normal”, that’s the purpose of this challenge)

Jonah_lee
6 years ago

thank you, and sorry

dimooz
6 years ago

Don’t be sorry ^^ btw, do you really think it’s just “random stuff”?

flareriderdash
6 years ago

My question is, is this file really what it says it is. Hope i haven’t said to much

dimooz
6 years ago

[quote=flareriderdash]My question is, is this file really what it says it is. Hope i haven’t said to much [/quote]

I hope too, you border the spoiler… :s

KittyTechno
6 years ago

I wont lie i first thought that to until i started thinking wait ti could just be some form of encoding

2 replies have been removed
Freezie
5 years ago

So, if it is a form of encoding, we don’t have the key. Is this a form of hash ? And no, I don’t understand what I read. :/

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
5 years ago

don’t forget it’s a basic level !

Why don’t you guys just don’t make a little google search of this “random stuff” ( or at least the ascii data ) ? :)

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 9

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss