Gristle
7 years ago | edited 7 years ago

I understand it has something to do with the browser I’m using, but I don’t know how to change anything directly. Should I be using a separate proxy or does it purely have to do with something in source code? is this a case for changing the website or the browser?

Edit: I’ve learned what i can do about the user agent, but I’m not sure what the site wants me to change it to

15replies
8voices
266views
? [bolofecal]

You can find tutorials that explain how to do it.

Gristle
7 years ago

Thanks for pointing me in a direction.

? [bolofecal]
7 years ago

You’re welcome. Congrats.

tl0tr
7 years ago

Also you know exactly what it needs to change to.

Warlock66
7 years ago

Hi

i had difficulties doing this under Firefox … could not find the correct addon for this one … So, i did it on Chrome, first shot :)

That is why i so deeply dislike all web stuff, too much disparities between tools :(

theMunchBox
7 years ago

[quote=Warlock66]That is why i so deeply dislike all web stuff, too much disparities between tools [/quote]

you don’t even need an addon to complete this level…

Warlock66
7 years ago

Thank you theMunchBox

i am completely noob concerning web stuff i must say, i am sysadmin/Oracle dba si i suffer a lot here lol.
I think it is actually the first time i even look at HTML code :) so, i learn a lot here.

That raise another question though as i am new to this site … is there a way do remove the “complete” stage of an exercise and re do it?

There are many ways to skin a cat so it would be nice to try something else, like doing is without the addon in this case

theMunchBox
7 years ago

No reason to remove the “complete”. You did understand it to pass it on your first go. You can always just try another way. It’ll still tell you whether you passed or not.

Warlock66
7 years ago

ok, thank you

dlowrenz

I can’t change my user agent .. please guide me

//Repost:
I figured it out. thanks for the threads

fyoung13
7 years ago

Hey there I downloaded a user agent switcher wat do i do next.

? [bolofecal]
7 years ago

Follow the level instructions.

[deleted user]
7 years ago

Sorry but what do you mean by level instructions and where do i find them

? [bolofecal]
7 years ago

[quote=Basic+ Level 2]User agent not accepted, only secure_user_agent allowed[/quote]

You are the same person?

[deleted user]
7 years ago

That is not me my user name is fyoung13 except something is wrong somewhere.
brainstorm2000 used my laptop recently, maybe something wen’t wrong.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 16

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss