basic+ level 2

Secure agent

Tarik_ben_tariq
6 years ago

TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HAVENT FINISHED THIS YET :
Do not try to download a browser called “Secure browser”. Didnt worked for me. But I’m this close.
I’ve tried to change my actual user agent in the browser settings (not very hard to find out tho) but it’s not working. I know it is there just like all the other times in the other tests . Just needed some hype,some feedback. Maybe the reanimating kiss of a hacking princess. who knows

7replies
8voices
246views
Darwin [DIDIx13]
6 years ago | edited 6 years ago

[quote=Hint]The site will only authenticate browsers with the correct user agent.[/quote]

No browsers specified, only user_agent specified.

I wonder how can we have both ok ;)

Maybe user_agent modification ?

That’s a pretty big spoiler right there… plus there are other ways to do this just as easily without them.

Darwin [DIDIx13]
6 years ago | edited 6 years ago

Of course, there are other way to do this, but this one was mine.

About the big spoiler, you were right, I’ve edited him ^^

Ah all good I just find if more fun to take the harder way so I can learn more. Sucker for pain ;)

Yeah that’s a bit less of a give away :p

iyadh11
6 years ago

hey, i try to change the user_agent but i can'n pass this level :( i tried to donwload google-chrome tools to change automaticlly the user_agent,but no chance :( so please i need help :(

fred [feuerstein]
6 years ago

I’ve used a chrome extension but burp suit would do too

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
6 years ago

Try harder ! If one made it, you can do it all by yourself, analyze more and test even more !

Good luck !

2 replies have been removed
You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 8

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss