This level is online but its a different one

Secure agent

[deleted user]
10 years ago

Hi All,

Everyone who has completed this level please provide the hints over here.

29replies
14voices
1,873views
Kabue
10 years ago

Haven’t done it yet. Tried it shortly, changing my user agent to googlebot, ie 6-7-8, yahoobot, msnbot and Iphone 3, but nok succes (yet).
-Kabue

[deleted user]
10 years ago

DJDavid98, has completed the level. Maybe he can post some hints.

Cyan Wind [freewind1012]
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

According to the “official” hint:
User agent not accepted, only secure_user_agent allowed

Then, just change the user agent. How? Ask Google to get more satisfied. ;)

Leinhart
10 years ago

Not complicated, but how find the secure user agent ? It’s not in code source, not in search bar and not in the certificated…
Am I blind ??

Luke [flabbyrabbit]
10 years ago

I think you are thinking to much, the clue is in the description.

@Leinhart: Actually, “User Agent” is a part of HTTP header fields. You have to use add-on/extension to “see” a HTTP request/response. :D

Reply has been removed
Cyan Wind [freewind1012]

@xzy123prog: I have just tested with your chosen extension in Chrome. No problem at all. By the way, your reply should be considered as the answer. You should remove it or put it in the “Spoiler” tag. ;)

Leinhart
10 years ago

I have already thought at the extension, I used a firefox plugin, but I was searching after a user agent.
Indeed, it was not so complicated lol…
Thks you guys…

rushA [xzy123prog]
10 years ago

OK, thanks @freewind1012 i’ll try it out again!

rushA [xzy123prog]

Finally figured it out, I was really overthinking this, I deleted my previous post as it pretty much gave out the answer.

Magician_Sakib
10 years ago

help me i am stuck at that level

Cyan Wind [freewind1012]

@Magician_Sakib: As we mentioned above, change your User Agent (by any mean if necessary) and everything will be fine. :D

redknight99
10 years ago

Anyone recommend a good add-on for changing the User Agent field? I can’t find it with FireBug or Chrome.

heavenlyMe
10 years ago

@redknight99 if you use chrome then you don’t need any addon to be installed. Chrome has user agent simulator on its own. Googling for it.

redknight99
10 years ago

@heavenlyMe Neat! When I get the ability to give karma , I’ll pay it forward. Thank you sir! :)

heavenlyMe
10 years ago

@redknight99 good job then :)

tanish
10 years ago

tell me the answer of level+mane+4.

I can tell u the answer.

@tanish: What are you talking about? Wrong topic, wrong attitude. Are you a kid or something?

[deleted user]
10 years ago

Tanish don’t ask for answers cause aint gonna get it. Also this is a wrong thread.

geek974

can somone help me, i’m stuck here ! i read all the topic but i still can’t find how to change the user into the super agent ! i’m using chrome ! i can’t find it in source code and by reading the topic it doesn’t seem to be in … so how to ? any hint plz :D

PS: sorry for mistakes i’m french !

redknight99

I’m not sure where you’re confused on but for one ; you’re not changing the user agent into “ super agent” and secondly a google search helped me. https://www.google.com/#q=How+to+change+a+user+agent+in+chrome

Hope that helps , bud.

Keeper
10 years ago

Best hint I can give you is that it’s way simpler than you can imagine. Combining that with the above comment you will have no difficulties passing it.

geek974
10 years ago

i did it ! thx @redknight99 for the hint !

redknight99
10 years ago

Congratulations! I’m glad I could help.

please help me i am using firefox i also installed firebug but the problem is that how can i complete this level please help me :(

[deleted user]
10 years ago

There are a lot of hints in this thread, you have to change your user agent. If you want a tool for firefox, ask google for

User Agent Switcher[/spoiler]
If you don’t want, you can
[spoiler]write about:config in the URL and search for useragent

but it’s more dangerous for your browser if you don’t know what you’re doing…

i also use user agent switcher and switch to ie 6,7,8, google bot, msnbot, yahoo slurp & iphone3.0 but it still dont works

[deleted user]
10 years ago

You don’t have to try this level with all the users existing in this tool. You have to be creative…

Reply has been removed
[deleted user]
10 years ago

I think there are lot of hint/clues on this thread and others as well to complete this level so I am closing this thread.

Discussion thread has been locked. You can no longer add new posts. Unlock
1 of 30

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss