Page won't open

Secure agent

Sen_S
10 years ago

The page says that the user agent is not secure and I need a secure user agent.I am using the latest version of chrome.I have installed the extension User Agent Switcher.I have changed the user agent to Opera,Firefox,IE,Safari,iOS and Android but the result is same.

14replies
7voices
281views
Luke [flabbyrabbit]
10 years ago

secure_user_agent is the user agent that you need to use to view the page … it is not saying that your browser is not secure. The choice of name is a little confusing, hope this helps.

[deleted user]
10 years ago

Do we need any additional software to complete this level?

[deleted user]
10 years ago

Wait nvm, I got it. :D

[deleted user]
10 years ago

cool level :P

theoneee
10 years ago

oh God damn it guys :/
i used chrome and mozilla user agent’s switcher and couldn’t pass this lvl, can any one gimme a reason?

[deleted user]
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

@theoneee: Which user agent are you trying to use?

Cyan Wind [freewind1012]

@theoneee: So you need a reason? I will give you one: You didn’t read threads in Basic+ Level 2 discussion thread, did you?

Mystery [kapuccino]
10 years ago

LOL, very straightforward, @freewind1012!

theoneee
10 years ago

tlotr: i’ll tell what i have done in the past 2 days. first, i didn’t know what the heck was a user agent so i read discussion threads as many as i could, after that i added a plugin for mozilla and i started switching the user agent to every option in the list and none of them worked, so i turned to chrome and did the same thing and still nothing happened, there must be a mistake done in what i’ve done but i can’t find where it is

theoneee
10 years ago

freewind: yeah i did, i always read'em when something is wrong with me, and btw you was a hell of a support in the main - :D (thanks)- but in the basic+ i don’t get

Cyan Wind [freewind1012]

sigh
[quote=theoneee]yeah i did, i always read'em[/quote]
Yeah, sure… How about @flabbyrabbit’s post in this thread?

[deleted user]
10 years ago

@theoneee : Maybe you should read the error message once again. As soon as you open the Basic Level 2 page you get an error message. Read it again and again.

The Answer Is In That Error Message

ae82362a37484758
10 years ago

Mine says the same thing : User agent not accepted, only secure_user_agent allowed and i am using chrome 2014.

Cyan Wind [freewind1012]

Don’t complain your so-big problem anymore. Please READDDDDDDDD!!! :@

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 15

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss