Basic Level 3: On Chromebook, need a few questions answered.

ShifterXD
6 years ago

So, I’m on a chromebook and on the chrome browser, so when I went to download something for the file type, it didn’t let me access it because I needed to be on a PC. Just plz keep this in mind when answering. So, I want to learn how to do this, and not just get the instructions to the answer without learning what I’m doing. So, here is where I am at.

So I downloaded the swf.
I also tried to do as much research as I could on swf files, but didn’t find anything that didn’t involve me downloading the PC application.

I think I know what to do, but just not how to do it. So is there someone that I can PM, and tell them what I know, so you can tell me if I’m on the right track or not. Thanks! XD

2replies
3voices
179views
dimooz
6 years ago

Ok, feel free to PM me if needed.

sunrock
6 years ago

first of all have to undurstand what is swf file?
SWF is a file extension for a Shockwave Flash file format created by Macromedia and now owned by Adobe. SWF stands for Small Web Format.

SWF files can contain video and vector based animations and sound and are designed for efficient delivery over the web. SWF files can be viewed in a web browser using the Flash plug in

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 3

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss