Bug Chrome...

DipStax
6 years ago

I have found the solution, but i can’t change the request body, i’m in the last version of google chrome and i can’t instal a old version of fierfox how that work for this level.

(sorry for my english ^^“, i’m french)

5replies
6voices
224views
dimooz
6 years ago

Too bad you can’t use Firefox. But it’s still doable with Chrome…

Thenightmear
6 years ago

Les francais faut arreter de s'excuser de son anglais par contre
Ps: meme probleme ici ^^'

translation: French people should stop apologizing for their English.
Ps: Same issue for me

Darwin [DIDIx13]
6 years ago

@Thenightmear Since the community is in majority from France, and this is an English only forum I don’t think apologizing is a bad manner.
If you’re English is poor of course, I’m a non-native English speaker but I don’t think I need to apologize for all my message for my English huh? ;)

alibaba777
6 years ago

If you can’t alter your request when you create it try to modify it during transfering to destination server

Hi ! So i guess you wanted to use Tamper Data right ? Anyways, you can do it another way. You just have to understand how Html code works ^_^

Salut ! J'imagine que tu voulais utiliser Tamper data ? Peut-importe. Il y a une autre manie ^^ Il suffit de comprendre comment fonctionne le code Html ^_^ (Etant Franis, je me suis senti obligde mettre une traduction juste au cas ou)

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 6

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss