What ma i doing wrong?!?!?!?!?!

[deleted user]
10 years ago

I absolutely cannot pass this level and i have no idea why. I have Firefox, i’m using TamperData and as soon as i start the tamping and click submit i am flooded with tamper requests. after sorting through them all i find the correct one, edit the score click ok and the page reloads and nothing has changed. WHY?!?!

I am completely open to other avenues but i can’t figure out any other way of accomplishing this level. Help please!

4replies
3voices
206views
J [ColdIV]
10 years ago

If you can’t solve it with Firefox’s TamperData then you can still do it without a tool. There already are a few hints in the forum.
But no matter whether you try it with TamperData or without you will have to keep in mind that the score has to be higher then the given score. I would recommend using 999999 as score.
Not sure what the name of the button in TamperData was but you will have to “send” the new score - might be that you clicked the wrong button or something like that.

[deleted user]
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

I agree with erik.turner.733, in the old version of Hack This it worked. Maybe a bug?

[deleted user]
10 years ago

ok, directions say an “exact score of…” so i tried that. i just now tried higher scores and none of them worked…… i’m going insane!

any alternatives to tamper data? maybe something a little more retard friendly lol

? [stefanking56]
10 years ago

@erik.turner.733 There is another way.Maybe you could try editing the search bar

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 5

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss