stuck with basic level 3

krack123
5 years ago

Hello,
I’m stuck with basic level 3 from past few days. please help me. I’m not understanding what to do or how to go ahead with this level.
It would be very helpful if some one gave a hint on how to solve this level. I have already read all the threads and still din’t understand how to do it.
Thanks.

10replies
4voices
244views
juniorlef11
5 years ago

The Hint says: “If Flash needs to communicate with a server it does so in exactly the same way a normal page would.” What are the methods that a page communicates with a server? If you find that answer you will be able to complete this level.

krack123
5 years ago

Hello juniorlef11,

thank you so much for replying. I’ll try to find out and see if I can crack this challenge this time.

thanks.

juniorlef11
5 years ago

When you reply to that post by pressing the submit button.. do you know what happening? which method it’s been used to communicate with the server? its exactly the same thing in the basic level 3!

krack123
5 years ago

hi once again.

I understood that its using “P…” method. But I’m not understanding how and where to change the value?

juniorlef11
5 years ago

Why don’t you search about how to modify that method?
Google is your weapon in that and in every field. Use it!

krack123
5 years ago

Hello once again,

I found the value to change in the method. But once I change the score value and send it to server, the request is not getting executed. I don’t understand what wrong I’m doing here. Please help me out.

Thanks.

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
5 years ago

Can’t you read the other threads?

krack123
5 years ago

hi,
I already read different threads before posting here. There is one user who had the same question but the user figured it out, so I din’t really understand how he did it. Can I PM you and discuss the solution? I don’t want to reveal anything here.
Thanks.

Smyler [WHGhost]
5 years ago

Firefox’s dev tools are buggy, that’s why it won’t work if you are trying to use them.

krack123
5 years ago

oh no!! I think I read that on someones thread, but I don’t know why it din’t strike me.. I was so focused on solving this challenge.. thank you so much for making me realize that. I’ll do this challenge with a different tool.

thanks.

Discussion thread has been locked. You can no longer add new posts.
1 of 11

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss