Need a PM on this one

AzureDrake
5 years ago | edited 5 years ago

I’m using Firefox and was able to get to the POST and edit the header but when I resend nothing happens. I think I’m on the right track and I want to be able to do this without Burp Suite. Can someone PM me with a little more info?

3replies
2voices
178views
Mugi [Mugiwara27]
5 years ago

You can edit a request using multiple way, not only with firefox devtool or Burpsuite, try searching some other ways

If you don’t get it, try reading threads where it’s was almost said clear enough to complete the level :)

Good luck!

AzureDrake
5 years ago

I edited the score in firefox devtools in the request body but when I hit resend nothing happens

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
5 years ago

You can edit a request using multiple way, not only with firefox devtool or Burpsuite, try searching some other ways

If you don’t get it, try reading threads where it’s was almost said clear enough to complete the level :)

Good luck!

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 4

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss