Playing around with tamper chrome... On the right track?

genus
5 years ago

Hi,

I have been playing around with tamper chrome and have been monitoring the interactions.
However, i am having a hard time intercepting/altering the desired data.

I have so far identified the score that is being submitted, but seem to be lost in regards to the next steps.

Thank you in advance

3replies
2voices
185views
dimooz
5 years ago

You seem to be on the right track. There are many different ways to solve this challenge, what you described is one of them. Now you need to step further: analyze what is submitted, how it is submitted, then act accordingly. You’re close to challenge completion.

genus
5 years ago

Thank you, any particular subjects i should potentially research further? Would like to know figure out how to complete the level in every viable way.

dimooz
5 years ago

It’s difficult to tell you more without spoiling! Try to investigate on how Flash objects send requests to the server, that could help. I thought you already did that job, reading your post…

[quote=genus]i am having a hard time intercepting/altering the desired data[/quote]

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 4

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss