Found the tool in the forums, but can't understand how it works

arielzao150
5 years ago

Found the tool that happens after you drink a lot of soda (so that others don’t understand so quickly), but I don’t quite understand it’s interface and what I need to do in order to intercept what I need to intercept. And also, is there a native way in Chrome where I would be able to do this? It would be great if there was any, please let me know.

10replies
5voices
235views
bobbo
5 years ago

This is no help to you but i am currently trying to figure out how to use the same tool with chrome browser. It seems like the browser needs to be configured with the intercept tool to monitor the correct port. I can’t seem to get it set up.

bobbo
5 years ago

Was able to get it configed on firefox and under wi-fi settings but both times trying to load a page is impossible because it sets off a malicious activity alert.

shaani
5 years ago

You guys can PM me if you need help in configuring the tool with browsers.

zhaydoncenes1330
5 years ago

whats pm

bobbo
5 years ago

In case you aren’t trolling, PM is private message. You can send one by clicking on a member’s user name and then click PM user to the right of their username in their profile.

bobbo
5 years ago

actually, please PM me because I need a notification email from hackthis for my current challenge

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
5 years ago

Here’s your notification for Basic6 :)

bobbo
5 years ago

Thanks for trying but I have nothing in my inbox or in my email’s inbox. My forum post notification is off if no PM was sent. Will turn back on.

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
5 years ago

I’ve sent you a PM then :)

bobbo
5 years ago

You’re the best. Thank you!

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 11

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss