Did someone completed it through Firefox?

giovana-morais
5 years ago

I managed to find and change what I need through Firefox, but everytime I tried to resend the request nothing happened, even after receiveng the 200 code from HTTP.
So I tried to do the same through Chrome browser and it worker immediatly???

If anyone managed to do it with Firefox, please PM me. I’m really curious about what I was doing wrong.

5replies
3voices
212views
HashCrypto
5 years ago

Maybe the flash player is blocked by FireFox .I too had the same problem. Just updated the flash player and it worked like charm.:)

bobbo
5 years ago

I was able to complete the level with Firefox. I’m not sure what your question is though.

giovana-morais
5 years ago

@HashCrypto Actually, it isn’t blocked. I had this issue before (:

@bobbo Ok, I’ll give some spoilers here, >> but basically nothing happened after I changed and resended the data, the browser didn’t refresh even after I received the 200 status, but it worked when I send the request through cURL. I really didn’t get why the resend didn’t work, I mean???

HashCrypto
5 years ago

giovana-morais Actually,the response for the tampered request will be received in the network tab of the developer tool,not on the browser tab.So,search for the “COMPLETED” word in that received response….OR refresh the url.

giovana-morais
5 years ago

@HashCrypto I received the code COMPLETE and I refreshed, but nothing happened. I was really confused, but I manage to do the same thing with cURL and it worked. haha
I was just really curious, but thanks anyways! (:

Discussion thread has been locked. You can no longer add new posts.
1 of 6

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss