Privacy & Cookies

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
Forum Index

Sections

View

Filter topics in this section

Stats

Threads6,890
Posts56,432
Authors6,329

Need help on the new Tamper Data for FF Quantum

Level Discussion > Basic+ Levels > Basic+ Level 3 > Need help on the new Tamper Data for FF Quantum

Hi everyone, I downloaded Tamper Data but I can't figure out how to use it as the version has changed.. Anyone has tips on how to alter the data I want or maybe a better addon?
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Mugiwara27
    Mugiwara27's profile picture

Maybe it would be better to understand what TamperData does so you can do it all by yourself ?

Consider checking other threads to find more details about it
    You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '\'' at line 1
  • captain_kakashi
    captain_kakashi's profile picture

Ok, so I figured out that I probably had to do this through the developer tool I identified the request and managed to modify it but as many people it doesn't work when I press "Send"...
    I understand that this might have something to do with the posting method but to be honest I am really blocked here.

Any additional hint?
  • Mugiwara27
    Mugiwara27's profile picture

this might have something to do with the posting method captain_kakashi

Search on Google this way, and you should be able to end this level
    You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '\'' at line 1
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic