is there a way to solve this without downloading applications?

zanchoudhury
5 years ago

i use a school computer to do this (i can use my home desktop which im administrator of but i’d prefer not to) and i understand that i have to be able to edit the flash… thing but i don’t have the permissions right? i’ve solved this a few years back using burpsuite but is there a way i can do it without downloading anything? (downloading applications is forbidden on school computers)

4replies
2voices
203views
zanchoudhury
5 years ago

the university computer does come with some software, like the entire adobe collection. since its flash i thought that might be helpful but im concerned its doing more harm than good…

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
5 years ago

you can do it just by making a simple html code ( > 10 lines )

zanchoudhury
5 years ago

okay, i did it with 3 lines of html, but kind of cheated. theres no way i would’ve thought of that myself, even though i know html… how would one initially see this and be able to think of doing that?

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
5 years ago

PM me what you did and I’ll fully explain it to you

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 5

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss