i'm totally stuck, pls help

m13ch3l
5 years ago

Hi! i’m trying to pass the level already for several days, i saw forums but still do not understand how to . i used burp, intercept get and post requests,.swf, checked main.js, extra_8427816571.js also page source, but no results, do not understand how i should change the request, will be very greatfulness for someones help in pm

2replies
3voices
187views
dimooz
5 years ago

The hint and forum threads should be enough. However, there are at least 2 different ways to complete this chall. One is about Flash disassembly, the other one is about intercepting requests sent by your browser, what you seems to have already done using burp. So you’re on the right track. But once the request is intercepted, you need to find how to edit/modify it before it’s sent to the server, so you can put your own data in it replacing the original one. If you’re still stuck, I suggest you read the Burp documentation about this process. We can’t help you more.

chechalk
5 years ago

Just get good my guy

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 3

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss