I did it

iclapcheeks
5 years ago | edited 5 years ago

Yes, I did complete it. However, I didn’t use any software. I used something that is BUILT IN. And I was able to send something similar to a replay. It took 45 minutes… Eh, at least I completed it! Anyone that is stuck on this, the only thing I have to say is. Endurance is key, you may keep running down a path, later to realize at the end its a waterfall. A waterfall that leads to nowhere. You may think you have it, you may be so close! But take a wrong turn. That’s just the way hacking is. It’s a brutal art, that takes longer to acquire. If you have a look at people that are really good. Mugiwara27, bolofecal, feuerstein, etc. You’ll see they’ve been doing this for a long time. Mugiwara27 has been doing this for over 5 years! That
s all I gotta say. Endurance is the key to hacking!

-iclapcheeks

1reply
2voices
189views
fred [feuerstein]
5 years ago

Congratulations for solving it :) you can write your solution in the solutions-section if you want to

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 2

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss