Did it's possible to succes with Google ?

4 years ago

I see too many peoples using Firefox for this level but i really don’t like Firefox, i think i’ve found the half of the challenge, but i don’t know how to found the htlm code with the b3 file

Is it really possible to succes with Google Chrome ?

Since 8 hours im on this level and i’m tired to not found any hints for google, i don’t wanna pratice html cause i don’t want to start to learn too much things in the same time for forget half of what I would learn

Sorry for my bad english guys, i’m doing my best… Thank’s for your time !

19replies
3voices
283views
playerk3tt0
4 years ago

It is possible to do it with Google Chrome and with an online tool. :)

4 years ago

Again an online tool come on how we can know the name of the tool If we ever needed to use it :(

dimooz
4 years ago

You should start to like firefox indeed, it’s your friend now :)

4 years ago

Firefox is really better than chrome ?

dimooz
4 years ago

I suggest you to avoid commercial tools as long as you can. FF is highly customable, it should cover all of your needs. Once set up and configured correctly, it runs as fast as chrome.

4 years ago

I was not used it for the simple reason than Chrome was more fast but if you tell me this, i’m gonna download FF

dimooz
4 years ago

FF is really powerful, it’s the hackers' friend. Have a look to my article here : https://www.hackthis.co.uk/articles/firefox-extensions-a-hacker-should-have-and-use

playerk3tt0
4 years ago

[quote=1706] Again an online tool come on how we can know the name of the tool If we ever needed to use it [/quote]

I think, this will happen a lot of times.
You need to guess the right keywords and search with Google.

~ For example when you wish to see the “hex values” of a file, you may search for “hex view online”.
~ The Google is an intelligent searching engine. You will be able to figure it out, you need a hex editor in that case.

Be curious and try harder. Google is your friend. :)
You can learn a lot of information in this way. A lot of tools have online and free alternatives.

In your situation, you are working with a special kind of file.
Search for what you need, read a few links, and you will know the type of the tool you need.
When you know, what type of tool you need, you can search for that tool.

4 years ago

Thank you for your advice, I understood what you were trying to explain to me.

I know i’ve some problems for search the right keywords on google and have to pratice on it

I just don’t know do the difference when i have to found a plugin etc.. on the web, and when i just have to succes the level only with the information i have in the source code and in my head if you understand what i mean

playerk3tt0
4 years ago

[quote=1706]i have in the source code[/quote]

Are you sure about that you have it?

4 years ago

What you mean bro ?

playerk3tt0
4 years ago

Are you fully understand that how every part of the mission works?

4 years ago

Not really, what you mean about every partof the mission works?
I succes the 10 lvl main alone, and only 2 of them by watching the solution, for basic, that’s not so different, but i’m thinking like all levels cant be succes with only logic, sometimes we need to have basic about prog,network and something else

playerk3tt0
4 years ago

You talked about a special file. You need to understand that, how it works. It is the main goal of the challenge. I hope you will get it. Google is your friend.

4 years ago

I’m afraid to use google for choose the facility, to found the solution.
if it’s a challenge it’s not for found the solution by an other way, i want to succes all level only with my head, that’s maybe the problem you think ?

dimooz
4 years ago

[quote=1706]i want to succes all level only with my head, that’s maybe the problem you think ?[/quote]

It’s clearly not a problem, you take it the right way. Good luck!

playerk3tt0
4 years ago

I think, it isn’t a problem. Go for it. :)
I like using tools and plugins next to programming.

4 years ago

Yeah plugin and other are very useful i agree, but when you are a very big noob on data process and other, i think try to found some plugins are not the best way, i mean, for be good in this field, we need to know program, network and other, If we have no basis succes all lvl of all fields is just impossible right ?

playerk3tt0
4 years ago

I used something for the mission, because …

I wished to see, how a special part of the challenge works. :)

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 20

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss