ok. a little stuck

Sevenowl
4 years ago

Been on this one for a few days now.. I can’t seem to even find the file, that I need to change the score in? … or am I missing something?

7replies
4voices
228views
fred [feuerstein]
4 years ago

As I wrote in many other posts:

Think about the communication between the game (executed in your browser) and the server. This is not about files but networking

playerk3tt0
4 years ago

Read the “raw data” carefully. Think about what you have found.

dkny2019
4 years ago

Is the same principle as Main Level 6 (Ronald) But different, You need to read about Http Methods to know when the Score is send.

Last Tip: Is more easy if you work with Firefox

Sevenowl
4 years ago

still more days going by…. I must be dumb as a post here… I’ve tried FF quantem, Burp, etc… wth am I missing?? nothing is working??!!

playerk3tt0
4 years ago

[quote=Sevenowl]I can’t seem to even find the file, that I need to change the score in[/quote]

Think about that, where you see that score. :)

Sevenowl
4 years ago

ok. was fun all. I’m giving it up. I can NOT get anything to work! everything god dam thing I’ve tried, read, listened too… does NOT work!

For some reason, this fucking level hates me.. I can do tons of levels elsewhere… but this one don’t work.

thanks for the fun though all!

fred [feuerstein]
4 years ago

How do you think is the game telling the score to the server?

Discussion thread has been locked. You can no longer add new posts.
1 of 8

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss