No chocolate for you.

Beach

Ivan Krstev [kopuk47]
11 years ago | edited 11 years ago

Ok, i opened the picture with notepad, i even downloaded plugins to see picture information, but i keep getting back at ASCII which happend to be American Standard Code for Information Interchange, and to the phrase “[removed]” which you won’t get. any help?
Edit: removed spoiler

18replies
12voices
583views
1image
daMage
11 years ago

You are so close that you are giving spoilers unintentionally… Try again, read the other threads about this level and you’ll pass it :)

Ivan Krstev [kopuk47]
11 years ago

Yeah, I did all of that but I still can’t think of the answer. The thing is i wrote all the stuff on purpose to see which one gets removed, so i know its important :D

lopocachino
11 years ago

<- likes this.

Luke [flabbyrabbit]
11 years ago

@kopuk47 you should get extra points for thinking outside the box

Ivan Krstev [kopuk47]
11 years ago

Your compliments doesn’t make me happy at all. Btw i passed the level with a name i found in the file :D

hahaha really good way to find the pass and user hahaha :)

Ivan Krstev [kopuk47]
11 years ago

I must say, I’m glad it worked out like this :3

Boobza
11 years ago

what is the probability?
To find the username and password ie username and password between number [start line …. end lines] with notepad.
you know it’s a bit hard to check all the words of text step by step!

Fireshard
11 years ago

with most passwords and usernames, you can do a dictionary-based search in the text, since they’re actual words (or have actual words as part of them). It’s highly unlikely that the coding of a picture will contain words in it :) So it’s plausible to find them. Me from 2-3 years ago would have thought about saving the pass and user in case i forgot them, in a picture, so I can assume there’s lots of people who would do that…

@kopuk47: i agree with flabby: nice social engineering you did there :D Stands to prove that “Spoiler Edit” should replace the whole message :)

Feyn

Meh… actually thought of the same trick to get the community to reveal the password. Seeing that is has already been done I will just keep on looking :/

Edit.: Well, that was straightforward. I did experiment a bit with a certain “move your mouth away from the microphone to breath”-song, but that was not necessary o.O

AlecX

May I ask. How is it, that i get 2 different images when i
1) left-click on the link, and then right-click on the image and save it
and 2) right-click on the link directly and download it.

1) doesn’t lead to the solution, because [removed]. took me a while to figure out my mistake. :/
Edit: removed spoiler

daMage
11 years ago

I tried your method #1 and it worked for me…

AlecX
11 years ago

Well, thanks. I’m still pretty confused about it. xD But no worries.
And sorry for the spoiler. :o

[deleted user]

[removed]
Edit: Spoilers, spoilers everywhere

daMage
11 years ago

@tulu:
All I can say is that you are close…. Try different things that you have found already… :)

[deleted user]
11 years ago

Oh the first post. I’m be spoiler =))

Darwin [DIDIx13]
6 years ago

[quote=kopuk47]Yeah, I did all of that but I still can’t think of the answer. The thing is I wrote all the stuff on purpose to see which one gets removed, so I know its important [/quote]

Sorry to revive dead threads but I think this was too noticeable :D

What a great mind.

Micr0n [micr0n]
6 years ago | edited 6 years ago

Yeah, i saw that on other level. A solution for this can be erase all the post instead the right part. In the other hand if he have three or four possibles ways to solve the level it’s just thing of time try all the ways

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 19

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss