Zajt
6 years ago

Hi!

I need a hint with this one. I have looked at other threads and have the same problem as many else probably when looking at the file and you see the username and password but it’s not correct. I would need a hint to come further here, maybe through PM so we don’t spoil.

6replies
6voices
511views
L00PeR
6 years ago

The user and the pass are deep inside the image :p

You will need a kind of of “microscope” to read them, and I’m not talking about making zoom xD

dloser
6 years ago

@L00PeR**: I’m not sure you understood the problem Zajt is having…

@Zajt**: The problem you are having is that you don’t know what you are looking at. It’s not just some random data without meaning. If you know something about JPEGs, you know something isn’t quite right, but at least you’ll know what part is that something. Then all that is left is to figure out what that something is.

Zajt
6 years ago

dloser: Okey but is there any word I can google for to learn about it? don’t see how I should analyze that file really.

dloser
6 years ago

There are many words, but I cannot tell you because I consider it spoiling. (I’m sure others will have less problems with telling you something.)

That said,
[quote=dloser]If you know something about JPEGs, …[/quote]

2 replies have been removed
Darwin [DIDIx13]
5 years ago

@Hugosweet13 This post is one year old, don’t revive it please.

Hugosweet13
5 years ago

Maybe they still wainting for a hint

Reply has been removed
You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 7

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss