A little of help [Warning some spoilers]

Squashed image

Shyan
6 years ago | edited 6 years ago

Hi everyone, first I will try to explain me the best that I can because the English are not mother language.

My procedure was these:
I downloaded the image, I see her metadata (the ID of XML call my attention but I haven’t an app like Photoshop to see them) and then I extracted the thumbnail for see her metadata but inside the archive (after saw all data in hexa) I found some two words and one 3-bytes number that I guess is the password and user but I tried with all types of combination but are not the credentials.
I don’t wanna that you tell me the credentials, else give me some help.
Thank you very much.

1reply
2voices
158views

Hi, you don’t need a program like photoshop to complete this level. May I recommend trying to read the other forums and seeing if that helps you. A little clue is that you can use >> notepad to view the metadata of the image :D PM if I was unclear or you have a specific question. Kind Regards Cpt_Underpants

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 2

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss