Can someone forward me a notification email? PLS

Recon

ROX [rochelly7]
5 years ago

I do not receive any notification on this site, I think I need email to complete this challenge

10replies
7voices
254views
Qbert777
5 years ago

Better yet, can someone post the email header info?

xAmrxxx
5 years ago

me neither. when people replied to my post i still didn’t recieve any email. They say email server is down or something.

Smyler [WHGhost]
5 years ago

Yes, the mail server looks down, so no emails. Do other levels, and come back to this one later.

LinuxCode
5 years ago

Could you send me an email to complete basic level 6?

Talp1
5 years ago | edited 5 years ago

If I’m right, you can use any email you received from this site (registration confirmation as well)

LinuxCode
5 years ago

I used a temporary email, it was to have created one for the game, now it has been deleted the email confirmation

Talp1
5 years ago

You can just create another account using a gmail e-mail, then use the registration confirmation sent to this gmail account

LinuxCode
5 years ago

I’m going to test and comment here, I thought he recorded the x-b6-key by email in the database, for me it would only be level with an email in the email registered in my profile, thank you…

Talp1
5 years ago

Let me know if it works, you’re welcome ;)

Discussion thread has been locked. You can no longer add new posts.
1 of 11

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss