5 years ago

Just need someone to answer so they can send me an email :P
Thanks!

6replies
6voices
234views
Mugi [Mugiwara27]
5 years ago

SMTP server is currently down, so you’ll have to wait to complete this one, sorry

kifkaf
5 years ago

what is the thing with this smtp server?
how come it is down all the time?

Smyler [WHGhost]
5 years ago

The admin here, @flabbyrabbit , is quite busy and rarely comes by the site, and he probably have to do something manually to keep the SMTP server working. Looks like he forgot or had no time to do it. We can only wait.

7chris71000
5 years ago

@Mugiwara27 Is the SMTP server still down?

emilyj27
5 years ago

The problem I’ve got with the X-B6-Key header is that I can’t actually find any information on what it is and why its used for. I’ve read enough on the forum to know how to find the answer, and actually, I’ve spoilt it for myself yesterday when I googled the term again and found the actual answer. Why are the only sites that reference X-B6-Key header on a Google search ones relating to this level? Where’s the theoretical background information?

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
5 years ago

You should probably learn to use the right keywords, look, with a simple : “X- key header” and you’ll have a lot of interesting result that will help you understanding where you need to start your searches.

Too bad you saw the solution on Internet then, but the important thing is to understand the whole process behind finding the answer :)

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 7

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss