Need help

Map it

sirenhack
7 years ago

hey guys;

I started this level yesterday, when I saw the hint, I thought immediately doing the scan with nmap, I tried a calm scan and scanned all the port, I didn’t get any suspicious port then I tried multiple times with same scan. I figured that I should develop my cammand so I saw other threads in the forum, I tried doing the agressive one and the stealth scan. nothing came out. I kept trying but no suspicious port , the same thing over and over again. can someone please help me , PM so I can show you what I did, I don’t know what I’m doing wrong.

Thank you

7replies
5voices
226views
PNTSTR
7 years ago

You do everithing right.
Maybe something block your scan probes? Any firewall?
Try to scan from another area or another host.

sirenhack
7 years ago

As far as I know nothing block my scan from my side. it actually drove me crazy , I don’t want to move on to something else unless I solve this

Smyler [WHGhost]
7 years ago

Are you sure you are scanning the right host? Don’t forget the www. or anything!

PNTSTR
7 years ago

Or maybe you don’t think that the suspicious port is suspicious?

dimooz
7 years ago

PM me your scan results, I’ll tell you.

Paleltuma
7 years ago

Was the level online?

dimooz
7 years ago

It seems it was (it is).

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 8

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss