kumarparaskaran
5 years ago

i need hint in this level

3replies
3voices
190views
Psyberion
5 years ago

What do you need help with? What have you tried?

A general piece of advice when asking for help about anything is to always show that you’ve made an effort yourself first, especially in compuer science and hacking circles. Just coming with “I’ve tried nothing and am all out of ideas” will generally not get you any answers.

kumarparaskaran
5 years ago

honestly i don’t know what to do so i was looking in forum but found something like n map , but i not tried n map, and i also looked on INTERNET about services run by servers but nothing was related to this problem

Reply has been removed
dimooz
5 years ago

At first you need to know what is a service and how to use it. Then you can start to try to solve this level. Nmap is just a tool among many others, and yes it can help you in this case, nevertheless you need a little technical background that you don’t seem to have yet.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 4

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss