Am I on the right track?

Map it

Youss3ff
5 years ago

I mean I think I know this is a way to see what services are running. Or processes . I’ve tried Google chrome task manager as well as my laptop task manager but haven’t found anything out of the ordinary. Some threads mentioned Nm** but it won’t download…aaaand I have yet to find out how to use it.

Any advice…hints…?

5replies
2voices
215views
fred [feuerstein]
5 years ago

Nmap is absolutely worth having a look for it, but there are many tools that can help you

Youss3ff
5 years ago

So…what I was doing is useless then…???

fred [feuerstein]
5 years ago

If I remember correctly the level mentions about a service they (hackthis server) are running. So a taskmanager is useless until it is not running on the server. You want to use something you can use remotely then. Think about what a service on a server could make it useful for clients (you)

Youss3ff
5 years ago

Can you rephrase that last sentence please?

fred [feuerstein]
5 years ago

Sry for my poor english. A service on a server is doing something for clients that can use this service remotely. But how?

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 6

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss