lgm91682
5 years ago | edited 5 years ago

POSSIBLE SPOILER WARNING**

so i’ve located the site ip address and i’ve used zen**p to scan the ip address. when i click the service tab on the left, i get 2 listing
http-proxy and tcpwrapped.

1- i’m not sure if i’m heading in the right direction
2- if i am going in the right direction, i’m not sure what to do next.

please help, i’m not looking for the answer just a nudge in the right direction.

thanks in advance

UPDATE

ive gotten more listing under service tab but when i use Ncat the server timesout .

3replies
3voices
188views
fred [feuerstein]
5 years ago

If you read the level-description: >We are running a suspicious looking service. Maybe it will give you the answer. you may discover that there are 2 parts. You worked on the 1st part, but you haven’t finished that (it would show unknown in the tab if you would have done right). The 2nd part is what the 2nd sentence is saying :) good luck

Youss3ff
5 years ago

I tried the second part but nothing.

connected through URL bar web_page:number_of_you_know_what , and even tried with the cn command but nothing

Youss3ff
5 years ago

Is it even the same number for the you_know_what ? And you have to [spoiler] scan [spoiler] more than once.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 4

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss