Privacy & Cookies

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
Forum Index

Sections

View

Filter topics in this section

Stats

Threads7,220
Posts58,045
Authors6,636

[closed] Problem with connecting

Level Discussion > Basic+ Levels > Basic + Level 7 > [closed] Problem with connecting

Hello guys , I dont know if i understood this level but i spidered web page on seed Basic + 7 level. It showed up the service running and in body there was answer=********@****.*** (in this form). I dont know if i am on good track. I have mapped the ports with nmap there are 3 closed and unknown. Can you tell me what to do about Level offline thing please ? Do i have the right answer at least ?
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • feuerstein
    feuerstein's profile picture

Read the other threads here, you are missing a thing on Nmap I guess. But the spider might have done it before.

You should know what to do with what you have
  • Askeladden
    Askeladden's profile picture

Okay but what about closed unknown ports , shouldnt they be at least open to interact with them
  • feuerstein

You should find an open port if you want to interact with it how can you find closed ports?
  • Mugiwara27
    Mugiwara27's profile picture

Askeladden I deleted your post because it was too much of spoiling

In your spoiler tag you were talking about a port, try interacting with it and you'll find some important piece of information
    You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '\'' at line 1
  • dimooz
    dimooz's profile picture

• feuerstein

If you're still in trouble you can write a PM to me
  • Askeladden
    Askeladden's profile picture

Port was Offline guys, try this only when Level is Online
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
This thread has been closed, you can not add new posts