Conecction Close

Map it

dkny2019
4 years ago

I began doing a Nmap and I just found 22,80,443,8080 Open, after a While I try the Nmap with a Online tool and then I found anothers ports (Maybe my country or my ISP is blocking the other ports Do not Know) I already found a Unknow open port (Im a not sure if is the rigth one) but can you please giveme a little help, what to do with that number?? (Telnet, Open in Web tab?)

Thank you!!

7replies
4voices
238views
playerk3tt0
4 years ago

You are on the right track … But are you sure about that, you have mapped in the right way?

fred [feuerstein]
4 years ago

Feel free to try around a bit

dkny2019
4 years ago

Thanks for the help. I think I already Have the port Number but How do I use a service if I do not Know wich type of service it is??. The Nmap Version Detection and Operating System Shows Nothing :( I already try telnet, wget, curl, ssh, ftp and Web Browser but not luck

Muzec
4 years ago

You can send me a DM to avoid spoiler

dkny2019
4 years ago

I solved, it seems to be some bug. I do not Know if it is a Nmap or a server bug. I would sugest to do the scan many times and with not to big ranges of ports.

Thanks for the Help!!!

playerk3tt0
4 years ago

@dkny2019 Congratz, you did it! Good job! :D

fred [feuerstein]
4 years ago

Another solver, great. Congratulations

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 8

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss