Why is this not working?

Captcha 1

L00PeR
7 years ago

Hi!
I think I solved this level correctly, but, even typing the pass on time, it says I didn’t -_-
I tried this:

Refreshing my page and before the time limit sets to 0, I modify the source code so I have unlimited time.

8replies
3voices
226views
? [bolofecal]
7 years ago

If you learn the difference between client side and server side you will know the obvious reason. In any moment the time is sended to server, the server calculates the difference time between when the page is accessed and when the captcha is sended. If is to easy like you say in all capcthas levels will have more solvers.

L00PeR
7 years ago

True, XD.
So…. Any hint for solving the level?

dimooz
7 years ago

Learning programing languages can help to solve these levels… that’s a hint.

L00PeR
7 years ago

emmm… how I’m supose to complete the levels before without knowing any language? XD
I understand 6-7 different languages…
and control 2-3…

L00PeR
7 years ago

I’m going to try doing a short python script…

WARNING XTREM SPOIL!!

maybe getting the captcha image, passing it to text and sending a POST form with the data…

dimooz
7 years ago

Then try to use them in a way that allows you to complete the level… I’m pretty sure you can’t complete captcha levels without programing a bit. Do you know js canvas, or ocr techniques/softwares?

L00PeR
7 years ago

not ocr.
I haven’t even heard about that… XD

dimooz
7 years ago

fortunately, ocr is not absolutely required here, it’s just an option.

Discussion thread has been locked. You can no longer add new posts.
1 of 9

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss