im stuck in this captha 4

Captcha 4

sisyang
9 years ago | edited 9 years ago

i tried DFS approach. but the time is over and some bug(?) or errors are developed. may i ask the solver some more hints?
maybe needed BFS? the differentiation of the eye from surrounding circle is done, but in some cases, not..
needed operant conditioning.

so hard… :)

Edit) thanks for reply. i passed other way possibily hardly. i must know more deep.

8replies
3voices
289views
sisyang
9 years ago

i tried at first angle measurement and segmented images are rotated in ortho direction orientation method. but .. hmm. i ll try more logical method as area measure of parts of icons. hmm.

if i said too much, i ll delete or correct the message. admin…

darkl33ch
9 years ago

This was was quite difficult. I implemented an ANN to solve that.

sisyang
9 years ago

ANN ?? may i ask what is it?

Danone [danone]
9 years ago

Used vector-space search engine, worked perfectly :)

darkl33ch
9 years ago

danone, can you elaborate?

Danone [danone]
9 years ago

darkl33ch, I have made a post in solutions section.

In two words you separate your captcha to symbols, then make a vectors from each symbol. Also you must have your “training set”, make vectors from those pics too, then compare. Sounds much like brute force :) See the article in my post, it explains much more clearly then I do :)

darkl33ch
9 years ago

Seems like you did what I did, except I used an ANN on each symbol. Cool.

Discussion thread has been locked. You can no longer add new posts.
1 of 9

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss