Answer has expired

Alphabetize

Roknix
9 years ago | edited 9 years ago

Hello,

Just getting this error all the time. my action tooks max. 1-2 Secs. I don’t know why I got this error :/

Answer has expired

Any idea?

I’m using Javascript to change the answer. So the Answer is right as far as i can see. But y I don’t have 5 Seconds?

Thank you in advance.

Greez Rok

7replies
5voices
261views
Richard Brook [RichardBrook]

hmmm, weird. I just tried it and had the same problem. Maybe it is because the time is one hour forward, I don’t know how flabby configured the level. You’ve probably seen that once you reply is always “1 hour” elapsed instead of “secs”. I think you need to wait until flabby fixes it :s

dloser
9 years ago

Assuming @flabbyrabbit knows about it… ;)

Richard Brook [RichardBrook]

If the problem isn’t fixed tomorrow, maybe I send him a PM just to make sure that he’s aware, this is probably breaking captchas too. Everything that has a time limit is probably configured/linked with time zone instead of an “independent” chronometer :s

dloser
9 years ago

By mentioning his name with @, he hopefully already gets a notification. :)

It’s probably a misconfiguration between the database and the code since the last server change.

Roknix
9 years ago

Okey thank you. The I just have to wait :)

Luke [flabbyrabbit]
8 years ago

This bug has now been fixed, sorry for missing it the first time round.

[quote=flabbyrabbit]Levels fixed As expected the change to BST in the UK screwed things over. The DB server was happily running on UTC but PHP was set to Europe/London. This has been changed to Etc/UTC which has fixed the problem!

Thanks everyone who reported the problem. [/quote]

Stuser
8 years ago

After solving it, copy-paste seemed a rather basic solution, a better one is found using for example the firefox console

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 8

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss