can not submit the answer

Alphabetize

MarkGatse
6 years ago

i writing

document.getElementsByTagName("textarea")[1].innerHTML = "about, after, also, any, been, cannot, could, dear, does, ever, every, from, had, has, hers, how, into, its, let, likely, may, most, often, only, other, our, rather, say, she, should, since, some, than, them, then, these, twas, wants, which, why, will, with";

and i cant do it correct. i think its the right answer….some help ?

7replies
5voices
222views
SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

The words change at each try so this method won’t work.

testing935
6 years ago

Where is your function which sort them alphabetically?

MarkGatse
6 years ago | edited 6 years ago

im doing it with python function - sorted.

list = [got, twas, only, does, other, she, your, them, because, among, neither, most, like, been, her, can, had, who, might, say, said, able, cannot, should, whom, since, off, they, hers, into, just, why, when, how, were, this, also, has, you, any, did, ever, there, must, get, was, let]

list = sorted(list)

list = [about, after, almost, also, and, any, are, because, been,
cannot, could, does, her, him, his, how, however, into,
may, might, neither, nor, not, off, often, other, own, rather,
said, says, should, since, that, the, them, there, wants,
was, what, when, which, while, who, whom, why, you,
your]

SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

I think that you didn’t understand what I was saying, each time you refresh the page of the level, the words change, so you have to get them dynamically and not hardcoded in your script.

L00PeR
6 years ago

You have to make a code which sorts the words and writes them into the textarea automatically.
You can’t sort them first and then write them into the textarea, because as @r4v463 said, the words change!!

Sameeh
6 years ago

u can do it in c# but u have to be fast at copy pasting :)

testing935
6 years ago | edited 6 years ago

MarkGatse, your mini script in python cannot be use because all element of your tab is not a string but is understand by python like a variable

for all words add “”

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 8

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss