Any language?

Alphabetize

Zajt
6 years ago

Hi!

Can you solve this level with any language and then just put in the correct order of all words?

6replies
4voices
214views
SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

Of course you can solve it with any programming language.

Zajt
6 years ago

Okay nice. I did a python script but then realized the string changes every time so I don’t have time to put the new string with all words in the script. How can I solve this? Changing to javascript?

SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

You can do this in JS if you want, but it also works with Python if you make a script that will log into HackThis!!, get the string, sort the words and then send the response to the server.

dloser
6 years ago

I’m not sure brainfuck has a library to support HTTP, but I’m sure you can make a wrapper in another language to deal with that part.

Micr0n [micr0n]
6 years ago

It’s hard to do any coding level without any language, but maybe you will be able to use a pseudolanguage that is not as strict as other language (for the level 1 i used PseInt)

SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

We can write a program in brainfuck that will write a program in another language that will solve the level. :|

And this is a little algorithm, you can do it with almost all the programming languages without any problem. Using languages such as Python or PHP that are really easy to use can be a good thing.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 7

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss