No name for textarea

Alphabetize

ashwin2409
6 years ago

Hello everyone!!
I’m stuck at coding level 1
There is no name or id for text area containing the words.
I know how to solve this problem what i cannot select the words. Plz help!!

11replies
5voices
237views
testing935
6 years ago
ashwin2409
6 years ago

but i don’t know python

Smyler [WHGhost]
6 years ago

Well it could be a greate opportunity to learn it.
But you can do the level with the language you want, it’s really up to you.

Darwin [DIDIx13]
6 years ago

You can start by trying by yourself doing those levels instead of searching answers on the internet.

Smyler [WHGhost]
6 years ago

He is not looking for answers but for help here, @DIDIx13

Darwin [DIDIx13]
6 years ago

Look at his profile WHGhost.

And here it’s obvious that he finds the piece of code on the internet but just don’t know where to put it.

Smyler [WHGhost]
6 years ago

I’m not sure of it (but yes 16 levels in a day is strange).
And is finding a piece of code on the Internet cheating? Some language such as java have prebuilt method to do all the sorting thing, would it be cheating? I would say it’s being smart. The task is quite simple here, and learn to put some piece of code together is already better than nothing, it means you understand what he code does. When he will get to harder levels, he will learn that sometime you have to do things by yourself, and then, he will learn even more.

Darwin [DIDIx13]
6 years ago | edited 6 years ago

I agree with you and understanding what are you doing is very important (Remember this ? )
[quote=WHGhost]Execute at your own risks: root@computer:/# echo "ls -laR /" >> ~/.bashrc[/quote])

[quote=WHGhost]I’m not sure of it (but yes 16 levels in a day is strange).[/quote]
Hmm, he has done Basic+ Level 6 but the SMTP still down, more than strange huh?

Smyler [WHGhost]
6 years ago

He did it in April, I think it was still online back then.

testing935
6 years ago

For learn, must begin man !

dcoollx
6 years ago

the document.getElementsByTagName(‘textarea’) returns an array of all elements on the page with that tag

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 12

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss