Stuck, won't complete level

Alphabetize

AMNEZIA [Amnezia]
5 years ago | edited 5 years ago

Hello,

I’ve been trying to use JavaScript to make a script that takes the value from the textarea, puts it in an array, then it sorts it, cleans up the formatting finally pastes it into the Answer textfield.

I used onload and a javascript injector extension for chrome, it works fine now, it all gets sorted and copied to the other textarea just fine.
The problem is when I click submit it doesnt complete.

Anyone able to help or something?

-edit-
Is it possible with JavaScript? I’ve seen some payload talk but not sure where to look

4replies
2voices
200views
AMNEZIA [Amnezia]
5 years ago | edited 5 years ago

As an example this is the source text:

into, wants, ever, her, been, was, but, got, least, most, from, has, its, say, other, just, some, what, after, also, since, where, then, almost, often, their, she, does, they, when, cannot, tis, own, your, might, either, says, would, about, may, the, else, neither

Turns it into this:

about, after, almost, also, been, but, cannot, does, either, else, ever, from, got, has, her, into, its, just, least, may, might, most, neither, often, other, own, say, says, she, since, some, the, their, then, they, tis, wants, was, what, when, where, would, your

Within a second an 4 seconds left, press submit but nothing.

Here is the code:

Code removed

shubhampatel
5 years ago

Amnezia just check the format after your sorting. may be your format is little different.
feel free to PM me if you are still confuse.

AMNEZIA [Amnezia]
5 years ago

Thanks to @shubhampatel I made it work, all I needed to do was change browser for it to take after a couple of tries.
(Original browser chrome and switched to Firefox)

shubhampatel
5 years ago

Congrats!
now must check solution section for this task and check others hacker’s solutions
there are many solution for this task.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 5

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss