Re: Enough time left, right answer but still not right

Alphabetize

Twistios
5 years ago | edited 5 years ago

I am sorry, that i need to repost this, because i accidentally closed it.
Words:
will, can, about, have, them, across, did, are, able, with, dear, almost, was, were, what, would, you, ever, likely, whom, there, her, that, his, has, which, just, twas, she, where, could, because, since, our, only, from, nor, any, should, too, cannot, most, yet, these, its, either

Answer:
able, about, across, almost, any, are, because, can, cannot, could, dear, did, either ever, from, has, have, her, his, its, just, likely, most, nor, only, our, she, should, since, that, them, there, these, too, twas, was, were, what, where, which, whom, will, with, would, yet, you

I still got much time left, but it is still not working. And yes, i put it into the “Aswer Field”.

I just changed the time limit to a high number, just around 499999999538.64 seconds are still left.

3replies
3voices
179views
Schnabeltier
5 years ago | edited 5 years ago

It seems, that the server also keeps track of your time needed to solve this level and the time you see is just a orientation for you and meaningless. Otherwise disabling Javascript would also disable the timelimit.

dimooz
5 years ago

You’re supposed to submit your answer really quickly…

Twistios
5 years ago

Yes, it seams like I need to code something to solve it and send it as an answer quickly, because I
just disable JavaScript, but it has not helped.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 4

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss