I'v got the code but it doesn't really seems to work!

Alphabetize

BlackAK
5 years ago

I'v created a code in python that sorts the words in the correct order and i paste it and send it as fast as I can. However, it still doesn’t work and I have like a whole 3 seconds to send after I submit the answer. Maybe I don’t really understand the question or something .
Can someone help me understand it?!
Again, I have the code and the answer!

6replies
4voices
223views
dimooz
5 years ago

I don’t know if it’s doable in Python (I can’t code in this language) but I can tell you that the main purpose here is to send your answer within the time limit (5 sec). Do you copy/paste your answer and submit it before the end of the chrono? Otherwise you could try to do it in another language, one already available in your browser (cf. scratchpad)…

Al-Madjus
5 years ago | edited 5 years ago

How do you send the answer? Have you formatted it as ‘answer=a,b,c’? Also, do you send the correct headers?
I found the server wouldn’t accept my otherwise correct answer unless I added a correct Content-Type header.

EDIT: and yes, it is doable in Python.

BlackAK
5 years ago

is it important to send the answer (for example): able, about, across (with spaces after the comma or I can just put it like this: able,about,across (without spaces), maybe it only accepts a specific context?

dimooz
5 years ago

I’m pretty sure you need to send it the same way you got it on the page…

BlackAK
5 years ago

ok so i’ll sort it with a space after every comma, as I get back home TNX

Darwin [DIDIx13]
5 years ago

I’ve succeeded with Python too using requests

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 7

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss