What is going on here?

Alphabetize

Youss3ff
4 years ago

Can somebody explain me what’s the thing with this challenge? I read that the time isn’t a big deal. I can write the script but…where do I put it? Also, if I use an array, I’ll need it to have the words the level gave before the time expires no?

I don’t get it.

7replies
4voices
240views
fred [feuerstein]
4 years ago

I feel like giving always the same answers to you ;) the (web)server is communicating with you (the client). Do you know how? What you ask for is how to get the words and/or how to send them back? So that is what the IPO-model is doing. Input-process-output.

dimooz
4 years ago

You need some practice. You can do it in many different ways, using different languages. Choose one and write your script. The main purpose here is to automate the tasks you described: get the words, do the job and then send your answer to the server. Good luck.

Youss3ff
4 years ago

The problem is not the language or the code. I can do it in JS , PY, or even PHP. My problem is where to use .

fred [feuerstein]
4 years ago

JS can simply be used in the console of your browser. For python you can use pycurl for example. Do you remember HTTP request methods?

ASOW
4 years ago

je parle francais

Youss3ff
4 years ago

@feuerstein sorry not sure. Will have to read on it. I mean I know what happens ,the process etc. But not sure. Or you you mean GET?POST? (I’d use a good link here.)

fred [feuerstein]
4 years ago

I would prefer JS so you can easily use the genuine form

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 8

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss