Testint Evironment

Custom encoding

phatwebah
8 years ago

It took me several hours to figure out the best way to test scripts for these coding levels, so I thought I would share my solution. Basically, I use JSfiddle. But it took me a little trial and error to set up https://jsfiddle.net/phatwebah/0dmwy32v/1/ (Possible Spoiler). This Fiddler is specific to Coding Level 2 in that it contains the level-form DIV, and code to pull the data out of the Words field and click the submit button (both would be required for any solution). It also imports the main css file, then makes a couple adjustments to make it look nicer.

Hopefully this helps someone.

3replies
3voices
170views
Mr. Cyph3r [MrCyph3r]
8 years ago

Nice work man…. don’t forget you can also do this within the console :+1:

Jamez400
7 years ago

How in the world Do I do this.. so many hours.. so lost now. IF 5 seconds… should be in console an easy script that WORKS. I cant logically set up Var Values and .. have know idea how to write out a shift. Can ANYONE PM me ? James

Jamez400
7 years ago

Ok… did with C… an EXE Sort and Decrypt.. look for it on … tube.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 4

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss