I don't understand the hint...

Crypt 2

p4p1 [lexostras]
8 years ago

Hy so I am on this level for around an hour now, I love doing this but I don’t get the hint
[quote=Crypt level 2]October 49BC March 44BC[/quote]
Because I find you that teww was equal to some thig that I won’t tell you :P I went on and did stuff like this

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
zabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxy

and like that I got some strange password. with that done I looked at the hint and I am lost what is it telling me because I really don’t get it…

11replies
4voices
342views
1image
? [bolofecal]
8 years ago

Me too don’t understand the hint, but it’s possible complete without it.

dloser
8 years ago

Research some basic cryptology and it should be very obvious.

nakee
8 years ago

Nothing like history:)

p4p1 [lexostras]
8 years ago

@ dloser at my house I have those weels >> Image is it usefull??

nakee
8 years ago

@lexostras you have them laying around your house?:)
They look like those code books of all games.

dloser
8 years ago

@lexostras**, instead of asking, try it. Also, how’s that research on basic cryptology going?

p4p1 [lexostras]
8 years ago

@nakee when I was a kid I wanted to become a spy, when I am involved in something I cant stop doing it so yeah got lost of spy decryption stuff in my house that is why I am really liking those levels :)

p4p1 [lexostras]
8 years ago | edited 8 years ago

@dloser well I tried and I was not really conclude (dont know if that is proper english so please tell me) oh and for the search I am reading this http://www.ciphersbyritter.com/LEARNING.HTM

dloser
8 years ago

(No, that’s not proper English.)

Research is typically more than just picking one random thing you found somewhere.

In general, I think you need to be more thorough in your efforts.

p4p1 [lexostras]
8 years ago

Ok thanks @dloser I will follow you’re hints :)

p4p1 [lexostras]
8 years ago

@dloser thanks a lot you are really right I am very thorough I just got it, I have to say [s]“I have shit in my eyes” [/s]
yes bad french joke

Discussion thread has been locked. You can no longer add new posts.
1 of 12

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss