TheBlind
7 years ago

Hi,
I found the result of the level on a blog, a bit too easy…

12replies
6voices
368views
f0rk [HackingGuy]
7 years ago

Yeah, we can’t really prevent that, but we do expect you to rise above that for your own betterment.

dimooz
7 years ago

It’s not “easy”, it’s cheat :p

Nastyblood
7 years ago

dimooz that’s what hackers are supposed to do , cheat the systems ;P

dimooz
7 years ago

That’s right IRL. But in a challenge? You’re supposed to be here to learn stuff and experiment by yourself, don’t you think? Cheating here is a nonsense according to me… Getting max points thanks to the copy/paste function, wow, amazing.

TheBlind
7 years ago

yeah but if a copy/paste function allows you to gain access to all gmail accounts while remaining anonymous, I would say no matter the means only achieving the goal matter ;) but here the goal is to high score :)

dimooz
7 years ago

OK. Once again, you seem to be right… However I’m not sure that you’ll find all of the levels solutions on any blogs, every challenger should have already reached the top rankings if so, and fortunately they have not… otherwise I would be disgusted to have beaten my head on much of them! :p

Nastyblood
7 years ago

Ofc you’re right dimooz , i was just joking.
Irl though , no matter the means , the goal is what’s important. ( Talking about hacking)

~Zales~ [Lucidream]
5 years ago

Hey @HackingGuy how did you get 127.0.0.1 it’s my wamp server website…

f0rk [HackingGuy]
5 years ago

1) Off topic
2) Google
3) At this point in life, I’ve just come to realize that some people are silly silly geese. I am one of those geese, and so are you.

dimooz
5 years ago

… this thread starts to be really funny now :)
Thank you @Lucidream & @HackingGuy ^^

~Zales~ [Lucidream]
5 years ago

Haha i’m glad you liked that :D By the way just to clarify i know what 127.0.0.1 :D i was making fun of my friend from high school he goes “Btw whats 127.0.0.1 people somehow know mine” it’s a IP address that every computer uses but they can’t communicate but yeah we all are silly geese :D
I think we’ll get along great :D

Darwin [DIDIx13]
5 years ago

It’s the loopback IP address *

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 13

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss