Solved it in 1 min

Crypt 3

Nastyblood
8 years ago | edited 8 years ago

Solved this level in 1 minute xD
I’m a and i know all the simply solved**** and found the password in less than a min xD

4replies
3voices
303views
Mugi [Mugiwara27]
8 years ago

Congratulations ! Let’s see if your scout knowledge could help you for the others crypto levels ;)

? [bolofecal]
8 years ago

Great, congrats, your name must insert on Guinness Book, I don’t know morse and just use a converter, but this isn’t solutions thread, please remove the spoil.

Nastyblood
8 years ago | edited 8 years ago

Well actually it did a lot , the Cesear shifts thing , we use it a lot we call it code A-B or code A-Z , where A in real alphabet is switched with B or Z and so on , you shift the rest of the letters.

Didnt realize it wasnt the solution page , removed it .

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
8 years ago

Caesar cipher is a well know and easy to apply one yeah, but you are not going to deal only with Ceasar cipher-like encryption method in the crypt levels :)
Also, as bolofecal said, I did not notice that you were on the forum section, remove the spoil, thanks :)

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 5

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss