Typed the password but worng

Crypt 3

q-wert-Y
6 years ago

I got the password of the code , i.e. THA*****SIR , I typed it but its showing it is wrong , is this the correct answer?

12replies
5voices
367views
poczebami
6 years ago | edited 6 years ago

If you have something answer this question: “Is password and Password the same for you?”

q-wert-Y
6 years ago

I didn’t understood

Micr0n [micr0n]
6 years ago

Compare the words @poczebami is giving to you, Maybe the’Re some differences.

q-wert-Y
6 years ago

From what to compare?

Micr0n [micr0n]
6 years ago

Come on, go up and look at his message: “If you have something answer this question: "Is password and Password the same for you?”"

Darwin [DIDIx13]
6 years ago

Look very closely :

Is "password" and "Password" the same for you?

You are so close from the answer !

Micr0n [micr0n]
6 years ago

If you still can’t be able to figure out with the great hint of @DIDIx13 you allways can convert that string into binary or ASCII, just to see what machines understand

q-wert-Y
6 years ago

I converted into binary and then pasted it….its saying invaild

• Face Palms * What they meant was convert the “Password” and “password” into binary or ascii and see if there is a difference between the two outputs. If there is trying and figure out why :D
q-wert-Y
6 years ago

I can find difference between both is of 5 numbers…and I am trying to find what’s more…

poczebami
6 years ago | edited 6 years ago

Ok, last try.
You probably know that WRITTING LIKE THIS in some communities could means anger, >> so maybe you can try calm down your password :D

PS. I hope this is not to much hint, if is please warn me.

Darwin [DIDIx13]
6 years ago

At this point @poczebami I think it’s ok x)

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 13

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss