oxide
11 years ago

holy shit that was pain in the ass lol

instead of using a tool which i did after about 10 minutes in notepad lol:) i never knew you could crack shit in notepad with the replace so well jeez good one

very tricky but simple i like it although i knew what it was immediatley i still tried it first as everyone should

12replies
10voices
311views
nemeshT
10 years ago

I must say I find the solution a bit rude xD
it only takes a few minutes to figure it out once you decide not to be lazy.

oxide
10 years ago

ya once you decide not to be lazy really pay attention to it i was very lax when i tried this it took me a few tries because i wasnt paying attention and how do you find that rude?

nemeshT
10 years ago

they kinda apply that since I sit at home encrypting stuff there’s something I certainly don’t have xD

lodovico65
10 years ago

The crypt level is an intriguing level. If you are used to solve puzzles, this level is rather simple and can be solved simply by using … notepad :P

Dufius
10 years ago

Even after having found the answer, I still don’t understand the logic behind the crypting. it all seems random as hell.

lodovico65
10 years ago

No! There is a rigorous logic! But if you got there by accident that’s okay. In the words of one of my famous countryman:
“The ends justifies the means!”
LOL

v0id
10 years ago

I feel the same as Dufius. Even I found the answer but nada on the logic..I did try, but in vain. Could someone please message me a hint on the logic? Thank you in advance :)

AlphaOmegaLU
7 years ago

It’s actually kinda easy to understand.
You should read The Code Book by Simon Singh. helped me to understand the logic :P

cn9 [1337boy]
7 years ago

2013+3
necroposting that hard

Minininja101
5 years ago

And then there’s me who tries using ceaser ciphers again haha

Smyler [WHGhost]
5 years ago

Let’s post again in 2021!

fred [feuerstein]
5 years ago | edited 5 years ago

[quote=WHGhost]Let’s post again in 2021![/quote]

Hm, is it a maze? The thread was revived after 2 yrs, 9 months and 14 days, so if this should be the next gap for reviving, we’ll reach 2022?Hm, maybe it is too early today ;)

anyway, Hi Mr. WHGhost :D wave

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 13

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss