Solved with a perl script

Crypt 5

mx5drifter
11 years ago

I wrote a perl script to help visualise the answer as I discover more information…

11replies
7voices
285views
Abhishek [abhirishi7]
11 years ago

u really did that..i mean what pattern did ur code look for???

Luke [flabbyrabbit]
11 years ago
James Singh [cpn1000]
11 years ago | edited 11 years ago

I think what I did was cheat by watching a idletester youtube video here [removed]
Admin: removed link to solution

James Singh [cpn1000]
11 years ago | edited 11 years ago

Oh sorry [removed] youtube video didn’t work…
Admin: removed link to solution

Abhishek [abhirishi7]
11 years ago

youtube video does works over here.

J [ColdIV]
11 years ago

Yes, but it shouldn’t be here. Those videos are nice but the forum is about learning, you should be able to do it yourself. It is kind of cheating if you are using videos like that.

Abhishek [abhirishi7]
11 years ago

ok.but people are still posting the links to those videos.so it doesn’t make any sense.if u don’t want to post videos over here,then don’t bother posting links to those videos too.

J [ColdIV]
11 years ago

Well I didn’t post any video. And he obviously thinks it’s a nice thing to get the solution without using your own brain..

Abhishek [abhirishi7]
11 years ago

i m not pointing u.and i agree with u that some people are not using their brain and completing the level by just reading the forums and finding the links to the answers.they areusing their brain in finding the correct link to the answer and not the answer itself.
that’s the diference

J [ColdIV]
11 years ago

Well hopefully they don’t overexert their brains doing that..

daMage
11 years ago

Yea, just don’t post them here, ok?

Reply has been removed
You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 12

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss