fallenonehf
11 years ago

qoymlNlpY :ccdf lpy yzJ .qoh ln lxigqoh qlxlm eeiw zot ydpy gmipylnoC ,zot gmiyqdncyzo ho ydpy ci lniqk tN .lsie sooe tlpy ydpw yom ,smipy amd tdc tlpy ydpw tj lefolf gmigazb ho ydpy ci lniqk tN .tyicoiqzk ho ydpy ci lniqk tN .edminiqk d nd i clT

I have tried to solve this with Decypto 8.5, but no results.
I know that ccdf = pass with this information i’m trying to solve it with this

I have no clue what to do, I tried finding more words, it’s really hard!
Please someone help?

11replies
6voices
397views
???Roun512 [roun512]
11 years ago

Hey , Yes this tool will Help alot this and if u know 1 letter try to complete another word until you know the Password

fallenonehf
11 years ago

Excuse me sir, I stated in my post that I tried using that tool to solve it, but
I can’t find anything and my english is really bad I live in the Netherlands, so it’s really hard.

<? ' / ?> [draethel]
11 years ago

If your english isn’t good it will be tricky but I might get away with telling you the first word is yes.

fallenonehf
11 years ago

Thank you very much, I will try this again now.

fallenonehf
11 years ago

I still can’t get it.. I’m trying every possibility, still failing..
Can u give me more words/hints please..

???Roun512 [roun512]
11 years ago

this Level requires little knowledge of English language AS Draethel said its tricky

Kabue
11 years ago

Try to guess the words with 1 or 2 letters.
If it’s 1 letter alone, it can only be a or i.
If it’s 2 letters it’s normally something like is, am, he, to, me, no, on, or, so……. and so on ;).
Then look at the words that starts a sentence, like Hello, Hey, You or something like that. Try to think of which words sounds plausible to start a sentence. (you can try to look at the old crypt challenges and see how they started, maybe it’s something similar ;)).
Gl ^_^
-Kabue

fallenonehf
11 years ago | edited 11 years ago

0_o i reversed the text and did what u said and I got something, then I added some text to it and got it.

<? ' / ?> [draethel]
11 years ago

Congratulations of Crypt 5! Nice Work.

Anonymous [KSem]
11 years ago

you only need to see where is the “:” because then you will know whether or it reversed or not.

belzebub
11 years ago

roun512 is right.. you must be familiar with English language in this level to solve it easily.. just solve the two letter word first then the three letter word.. use trial and error method.. :)

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 12

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss