Stuck at the last part

Aliens

Majestro
8 years ago | edited 8 years ago

Hello,
i’ve issue to decode this crypt
i got 14 numbers but i don’t know what to do with the ascii, i get 2 differents strings of characters (by using dec and Hx)
i read all the threads about crypt level 6, but nothing helps me.. i’m stuck
if someone can help me, any hints or helps are welcome

-sorry about writting, but i’m working hard on Hackthis levels for 2 days and i’m really tired

8replies
6voices
242views
[deleted user]

You are really close. I don’t think I can give you a hint, but try another level and come back to this level later. I am sure you can pass this level then.

Majestro
8 years ago

Ok. Thank you ! I’ll try Code levels, i read that it helps.

Mr. Cyph3r [MrCyph3r]
8 years ago

Man, you simply can’t get tired of trying a level for just 2 days… I mean, 2 days man, it can’t even be called an attempt.

Everything takes time and dedication, if you don’t get it after 2 days just try harder, read about crypto somewhere (there are good articles here), do other challenges….

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
8 years ago

+1 MyCyph3r I think he didn’t tried the Crypto 9 lol

Majestro

Nah i was not talking about this level, but all the levels i’ve finished since my register, about 2 days..
but i rushed hard HackThis levels, so i was a bit tired ^^ thats why i said dat

well thank you MrCyph3r, i’ll let this code that should be “simply converted” to finish this challenge on post-it and try some other levels ^^

Mr. Cyph3r [MrCyph3r]
8 years ago

@Mugiwara27 lol yeah, that was a killer :p

@Majestro I must have misunderstood… anyway I’m seeing nice progresses on your profile page, keep up the good work :)

ProdromosEP
7 years ago

I have the digits too but using an ascii table does not seem to give me the answer… am I missing sth?
I mean I am not asking for a spoil… just a hint
Thanks anyways…

SIGKILL [r4v463]
7 years ago

Just try things out, use logic and you will find the solution.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 9

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss